It is that time again, dear listener.
Refused will be playing a handful of shows in the US over the summer with OFF!. Of course there is no Pittsburgh or Cleveland date so bad news for me. Time to take out a loan and gas up the car. I'm sure all of the local promoters passed on the show because they am dumb.
George Carlin starts off this installment. If there was ever a debate over the greatest master of language, George Carlin would be my choice. To hell with Shakespeare and Dickens.
Screeching Weasel makes another appearance with "I Hate Led Zeppelin." Page and Plant are thieves and should be treated as such.
Thanks for downloading.
Here's the link:
Out of Step Music Hour Episode Eight
Here's the playlist:
1. George Carlin~Snot, The Original Rubber Cement~Toledo Window Box
2. Amen~Please Kill Me~Death Before Musick
3. Bikini Kill~Rebel Girl~New Radio
4. Nirvana~D-7~Nevermind 20th Anniversary
5. Inside Out~Redemption~No Spiritual Surrender
6. Le Butcherettes~I'm Queen~Kiss & Kill
7. The Beatles~Come Together~Abbey Road
8. Rollins Band~Obscene~End of Silence Demos
10. Jawbox~Savory~For Your Own Special Sweetheart
11. Vision of Disorder~Jada Bloom~Imprint
12. The Evens~Around The Corner~The Evens
13. Ramesses~Ramesses II~We Will Lead You To Glorious Times
14. Elvis Costello~45~When I Was Cruel
15. Screeching Weasel~I Hate Led Zeppelin~Boogadaboogadaboogada!
16. Jim Ward~Broken Songs~Quiet In The Valley, On The Shore The End Begins
17. Rival Schools~So Down On~United By Fate
18. Jerry Lee Lewis~High School Confidential~Original Golden Hits
19. The Get Up Kids~Off The Wagon~Woodson
20. Boysetsfire~After The Eulogy~After The Eulogy
21. Wild Flag~Something Came Over Me~Wild Flag
22. Submachine~Mongoloid~Sawed Off Shotglass
23. James Brown~Get Up Offa That Thing~20 All-Time Greatest Hits
24. Boris~Riot Sugar~Heavy Rocks
25. The Jesus Lizard~Cold Water~Jesus Lizard