Once again, it is time for us to congregate around twenty-five songs of musical goodness.
Am I the only person that is bothered by beer ads? They are nothing but miniature manuals on how to be a douche.
There are a few themes to be found in this playlist. Something about sleep and having a nervous breakdown. That seems to be right in my "wheel-house" as sportscasters are prone to say.
Point your googler toward the term "trans-vaginal ultrasound." It is not the name of a Scandinavian metal band. Chances are there is a law coming to a state legislature near you if not already. To quote the great Greg Graffin, these are the new dark ages.
Hope everyone out there is doing well.
Thanks for stopping by.
Here's the link:
Out of Step Music Hour Episode Nine
Here's the playlist:
1. Jimi Hendrix~Hear My Train A Coming~Blues
2. Iceage~Collapse~New Brigade
3. Kid Dynamite~Pause~Kid Dynamite
4. Public Enemy~Harder Than You Think~How Do You Sell Soul To A Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul
5. Lemuria~Race The Germ~Ozzy
6. Rise Against~Sight Unseen~Rise Against/Anti-Flag Split
7. Othar Turner~Glory, Glory Hallelujah~Everybody Hollerin' Goat
8. Caustic Christ~Frat Boy~Can't Relate
9. Bad Religion~Don't Sell Me Short~New America
10. Wire~12XU~Pink Flag
11. Eddie Cochran~Nervous Breakdown~The Future Is Unwritten
12. Black Flag~Nervous Breakdown~Nervous Breakdown EP
13. Rolling Stones~19th Nervous Breakdown~Singles Collection: The London Years
14. Snapcase~20th Nervous Brakdown~Designs For Autimotion
15. Corin Tucker Band~Half A World Away~1,000 Years
16. Jaguar Love~Bats Over The Pacific Ocean~Take Me To The Sea
17. Living End~Roll On~Roll On
19. Tim Armstrong~Into Action~ A Poet's Life
20. John Coltrane~My Favorite Things~The Very Best Of John Coltrane
21. D.R.I.~I'd Rather Be Sleeping~Dealing With It
22. Black Sabbath~Behind The Wall Of Sleep~Black Sabbath
23. Sleep~Dragonaut~Sleep's Holy Mountain
24. Turmoil~The Discipline Of Self Loathing~Process Of...
25. Strike Anywhere~To The World~Exit English