It is that time again. We return to our normal program after our Joe Strummer celebration.
We go all over the place as we usually do on our musical adventure.
The Pussy Riot "verdict" came in and was as expected. "Putin Lights Up The Fires" was the band's response.
Pre-orders for Dinosaur Jr and Jon Spencer Blues Explosion are up and include bundles that are filled with extra goodies.
With a certain party going on in Florida, I think it's appropriate that a hurricane landed in an attempt to flush the turds away. Oh, well.
Thanks for listening.
Here's the link:
Out of Step Music Hour Episode 20
Here's the playlist:
1. Pussy Riot~Putin Lights Up The Fires
2. The Jimi Hendrix Experience~Remember~Are You Experienced?
3. The Rezillos~Flying Saucer Attack~Can't Stand The Rezillo's
4. Nation Of Ulysses~Spectra Sonic Sound~13-Point Program To Destroy America
5. Living End~So Lonely~Hellbound
6. Descendents~Mass Nerder~Cool To Be You
7. David Bowie~Rebel Rebel~Changes One
8. Sebadoh~Not Too Amused~Bakesale
9. Minor Threat~Screaming At A Wall~Complete Discography
10. The Ramones~Any Way You Want It~Weird Tale Of The Ramones
11. Weezer~In The Garage~Weezer
12. Vaselines~I Didn't Know I Loved You ('Til I Saw You Rock 'n' Roll)~Enter The Vaselines
13. Amen~Abolishment Of Luxury~Death Before Musick
14. Elvis Costello & The Attractions~Riot Act (Alt. Version)~Get Happy!!
15. Mates Of State~What I Could Stand For~My Solo Project
16. The Ruts~Staring At The Rude Boys~Staring At The Rude Boys (Single)
17. Bad Religion~Broken~Process Of Belief
18. Patton Oswalt~Come On Apocalypse~Fellin' Kinda Patton
19. Chuck Berry~Rack And Roll Music~Golden Hits
20. The Misfits~Hybrid Moments~Box Set
22. The Adverts~One Chord Wonders~Stiff Records Box Set
23. Hatebreed~A Call For Blood~Perseverance
24. Pseudo Existors~TV Scream~Stamp Out Reality
25. Vivian Girls~Dance (If You Wanna)~Share The Joy