Greetings Dear Listener,
It is time again to embark on our musical journey.
At the start of the show, we make note of the issue that certain people in this country have with the truth or lack there of.
To paraphrase Bill Hicks: Every time they open their mouths, it's like a turd falling into my drink.
The Mark Of Cain have finally decided on a release date. November 2nd is the day.
Am I the only person that found the Russell Brand talk show to be completely unwatchable? I will never unsee that.
Fall touring season is well underway. Check your local papers and go see a show.
Until next time.
Here's the link:
Out of Step Music Hour Episode 23
Here's the playlist:
1. The Damned~Liar~Machine Gun Etiquette
2. Rollins Band~Liar~Weight
3. New Amsterdams~Bad Liar~Story Like A Scar
4. Bikini Kill~Liar~The CD Version of The First Two Records
5. Sex Pistols~Liar~Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Sex Pistols
6. Refused~Summerholidays Vs. Punkroutine~The Shape Of Punk To Come
7. True Widow~Skull Eyes~As High As The Highest Heavens And From The Center To The Circumference Of The Earth
8. Dead Moon~Milk Cow Blues~Defiance
9. The Mark Of Cain~One Day In Late December~This Is This
10. Iceage~Eyes~New Brigade
11. Nirvana~Drain You~Nevermind
12. VUM~Are You Animal?~Laura Palmer
13. Blood Brothers~Celebrator~Crimes
14. Flight of The Conchords~Friends~I Told You I Was Freaky
15. Ramones~She's The One~Road To Ruin
16. Tabula Rasa~Are We In Our Nation's Capitol?~The Role Of Smith
17. Jets To Brazil~Morning New Disease~Orange Rhyming Dictionary
18. Jimi Hendrix~Sweet Angel~MCA Box Set
19. George Carlin~Head Lines~On The Road
20. Burning Airlines~Outside The Aviary~Identikit
21. 53rd State~From Now Until This Time Tomorrow~Forward Motion
22. Incommunicado~Detachments~Losing Daylight
23. Sneaker Pimps~Wasted Early Sunday Morning~Becoming X
24. Iggy Pop~Real Wild Child~A Million In Prizes
25. One Day As A Lion~One Day As A Lion~One Day As A Lion