Greetings Dear Listener,
We are a month and a half away from new Stooges. Three months away from new Black Sabbath and the Bosnian Rainbows. Get your ears primed and ready for a bloodening.
And we are days away from The Chronicles of Marnia from Marnie Stern. It is currently streaming on the NPR website and available for order from Kill Rock Stars.
The east coast anniversary shows for Anti-Flag have been booked. Lemuria will be playing one of the Pittsburgh dates. My schedule will finally be crossing paths with theirs. Hooray.
Deerhoof and Japandroids will also be out and about this spring and summer. Time to get out of the house, it is.
We send a special hello to our listeners along the Equator who are hanging out on the Galapagos Islands for a few weeks. How goes it? I hope you find this to be a satisfactory mix.
Am I the only one that feels a violent urge when Jabba The Justice opens his fat, racist, well paid mouth? Humanity is continually fucked because of people like him.
Thanks for listening.
Rock over London. Rock on Chicago.
Here's the download link:
Out of Step Music Hour Episode 34
Here's the playlist:
1. X-Ray Spex~Oh Bondage (Up Yours)~Punk You Vol. 1
2. Sleater-Kinney~I Want To Be Your Joey Ramone~Call The Doctor
3. Lunachicks~Luxury Problem~Luxury Problem
4. Best Cost~Crazy For You~Crazy For You
5. Rondelles~Revenge!~Boys Lie
6. Miriam Makeba~Click Song Number One~Pata Pata
7. Eyeliners~Six Years~ Confidential
8. Betty Blowtorch~Diarrhea~Last Call
9. Le Tigre~What's Ya Take On Cassavettes~Le Tigre
10. Routineers~Pussy Pants~Routineers
11. Bratmobile~Cheap Trick Record~Ladies, Women & Girls
12. L7~Pretend We're Dead~Bricks Are Heavy
13. PJ Harvey~Who The Fuck?~Uh Huh Her
14. Vivian Girls~I Won't Be Long~I Heard You Say
15. The Slits~Typical Girls~Cut
16. Ghidorah~What You Are To Me~Ghidorah
17. Lemuria~Expert Herder~Ozzy 7"
18. Marnie Stern~Female Guitar Players Are The New Black~Marnie Stern
19. Veruca Salt~I'm Taking Europe With Me~Blow It Out Your Ass It's Veruca Salt
20. Garfunkel & Oates~Save The Rich~Slippery When Moist
21. 7 Year Bitch~The History Of My Future~Gato Negro
22. Deerhoof~The Trouble With Candyhands~Breakup Song
23. Bikini Kill~Reject All American~Reject All American
24. Frogpond~How Would You Know~Safe Ride Home
25. Cleveland Bound Death Sentence~Jailbird Bars~Boys Lie
26. Soccer Team~Lobster Season~Volunteered Civility & Professionalism
27. Squatweiler~Churito Vs. Heavy~New Motherstamper
28. Le Butcherettes~New York~Sin Sin Sin